Gruss Betting Assistant
The Bet Machine uses 3rd Party Software called Gruss Betting Assistant to place bets with Betfair/Betdaq. This route has been chosen because –
- Gruss Betting Assistant is a stonking piece of software that every serious bettor that uses Betfair/Betdaq should be using anyway. Used on its own it is an alternative interface to the Betfair/Betdaq Website.
- Gruss includes Excel Triggered Betting. This allows users to build their own Excel Spreadsheets using Gruss Data and pass selections to TBM through Excel.
- It cuts down maintenance and updates that the TBM team has to do. This allows us to concentrate 100% on the user experience.
Gruss maintains 2 products. In order to use TBM you will need to download and install one of these pieces of software.
- Gruss Betting Assistant for Betfair – This is their main software and the most popular. This software is subscription based. https://www.gruss-software.co.uk/betfair-products/betfair-betting-assistant
- Gruss Betting Assistant for Betdaq – This is their lesser known software. Currently access to this software is free. https://www.gruss-software.co.uk/betdaq-products/betdaq-betting-assistant
Gruss Betting Assistant for Betfair – This is their main software and the most popular. This software is subscription based. https://www.gruss-software.co.uk/betfair-products/betfair-betting-assistant
The subscription cost is currently £6 a month, The first month is free if you are a new Gruss Customer.
Please note that Betting Assistant is completely Independent to TBM. We are not paid anything to endorse their software.
Gruss Betting Assistant allows 3rd party software to communicate with it using what is called a COM interface. It effectively becomes a server that allows other software to connect to it. Gruss Betting Assistant communicates with the Betfair/Betdaq Server through the Betfair/Betdaq API. TBM communicates with Gruss Betting Assistant through the COM server.
At no point does TBM communicate with Betfair/Betdaq. TBM simply tells Gruss Betting Assistant which selection to use, what odds to use, what stake to use and when to bet.